Odds & Ends

We had a really nice holiday weekend. It was so relaxing. We stayed close to home and went to Fenton to catch the fireworks on Saturday. The kids had a great time. I took a lot of fireworks photos. Madison asked me if I needed to take a picture of every single firework. I told her yes. hee hee  :p

I spent yesterday busy finishing up some new products that I’ve been stewing on for a while and started on something new this morning for a future release date. Here’s a little sneak peek of my upcoming Friday release:

Well, I have to go wait for a school bus. It was Nicholas’s first day of his summer program and I’m curious to see what kind of mood he comes home in. He’d finally just gotten used to being home all day long. Heh. Poor kid. They have some fun stuff lined up for him though. I’m sure once he gets used to the teacher and new bus staff he’ll be fine.

Ta-ta!

0 comments: