Productive Day…Sort Of

The past 4 days have been horrible weather. :(  Very cold and fall-like and I’m not happy about it at all. I want the weather we had last Sunday back! It was gorgeous—sunny, breezy and a perfect temperature.

Jay and Jen brought their puppy Kaska over for a play date on Sunday. Kaska is an Alaskan Malamute too and is over 40 lbs at 4 months. She’s going to be a big girl. Ajax had a bit of a learning curve, wanting to play a little too rough with her for a while, but then he fell in line and started being more gentle. Here a couple of shots from the day (thanks for sharing Jay!):


Getting acquainted….

 
Mom’s love their fur-babies

 
Sharing a drink

I managed to get a little digiscrap work done today. I will have something new releasing next week. The blah weather has made for blah creativity. :(

Madison went with Grandma & Grandpa P. to go see Ice Age 3 in 3-D today. Afterward she went back to their house for some quality time with them. She came home hyper and happy….after all, she knows how to be spoiled proper. ;)

Nicholas starts his summer program next week. They have some really neat activities planned for the kids and I’m sure he’s going to have a blast.

Well, that’s all for me tonight folks. I’m tired and I need to find my hubby. ;)

1 comments:

July 7, 2009 at 1:26 PM Lor said...

Great scrap Sherrie, and great shots of you the family & fireworks!(Emma asked me the same thing, I told here this way I'd be sure and get at least a couple keepers. Fireworks are so darn hard to capture! Although, so fun to scrap!

Lookin' forwarding to playing with your new creation; those monkeys are too cute and I'm lovin' that wire wordart!!! Wonderful designing as always girl!!! :)