Ha! Not quite a month!

Alright, so I've been ignoring my blog reminder. I've been busy...since the party it's been a constant flow of getting caught up with the work that I put off while party prepping and then working on current deadlines. Now Thanksgiving is creeping up on us and then you know what's next. I'm so not ready for Christmas. I still have spiders and skulls lingering around the house. Behind much? What do you think?

I did manage to scrap a couple layouts, one for the Winter Expressions issue (but it still counts!).

I've had this picture of Madison just waiting to be scrapped...and finally I was ready to put it to a page after making some word art for the DSD product release.

She's such a nut. She cracks me up. I used some of Abish's goodies in that layout. Her papers have such a wonderful, rich texture. I really love them.

This is the one I did for Expressions. Oddly enough it came into fruition on a day that I was making fun of myself and my obsession with feet. I love taking pictures of the kids' feet, I notice people's shoes, painted toe nails. I have no idea why, but I do. And one of these days I'm going to get a family photo of all 4 of us very similar to the one in this layout...just our feet. :)  Poor Scott. I wonder how he's going to react to posing for that one. LOL

I got a chance to use Elise's Cowboy Cool elements on this one. Love the old, country feel of them. I don't have any cowboy themed photos, but the elements are very versatile. They'd be great for 4th of July layouts too! And I finally, finally was able to use a set of Amanda's Abused Alphas. I've loved their beat up look from the second I saw them and I've just been itching to use 'em.

My camera hasn't been out of my case since Halloween night, 'cept to take a few example pictures of a couple hybrid projects. *sob* I haven't had much time to play around with it. I have been eyeballing some new lenses and a tripod though. I keep gazing at macro lenses. I just haven't quite decided if I'd use it enough to justify buying it. I may go for the cheaper magnifier option for a while....I'm thinking if I use the heck out of that and I really want a macro, then I'll be able to reason myself into the purchase.

Well, I have a couple more things to wrap up and then I'm going to get myself to bed. Actually falling asleep before 3 a.m. tonight would be nice. That hasn't happened the last two nights, so I'm starting to feel the effects.

0 comments: