Just a quick share...

I found my way to Wil Wheaton's blog this afternoon and in my perusing I came across this post which I found priceless:

Who's gonna drive you home tonight

Boy, I'm not looking forward to this kind of experience with my own kids. I know it will come soon, but I'm very, very afraid.

And I have to say, Wil Wheaton tells a good story. I didn't realize he was writing books now. I've heard recordings of some of his speaking at events and he's quite entertaining to listen to. I used to have the biggest crush on him when he was on ST: TNG when I was about 9. LOL  It was weird for me the first time I saw that he speaks at a lot of game conventions because he's all grown up. I still pictured him as the teenager from the show that I remember. It reminded me that I'm getting old too. ;)

0 comments: