It's crunch week

Well, 7 days until our party. It's crunch time now. I'm feeling pretty ok with the schedule of tasks as long as I don't fall behind. The family room is 97% complete. All the cleaning has been done, the gossamer is on the walls, spider webbing is up (unless I decide it needs more), Scott has the arcade cabinet up and running, the pinball machine has been tested and is working order (it hadn't been played in a while...such a shame) and furniture has been moved. I have a couple prop-type decorations that I will get to work on today for our "dungeon" area (yah, that will be the family room in the basement).

After the birthday party wind down last night, the boys went to get Rock Band 2 and Lisa helped me hang some gossamer in the hallway while they were gone. We have a roll of different gossamer that will go in the hallway, living room and kitchen. Lots of staple gunning to do in the next few days (and subsequently probably a good paint job afterward. hee hee).

Scott, being the project manager that he is has put together a project plan for all party prep, so if we stick to the timeline we will get it all done in time without that last minute crazy push at the end. :D

And speaking of party prep.......yah, it's that time. Gotta go, but I figured I needed to blog a little bit this week. Off I go...have a great Sunday!

0 comments: