Hit & Run Post Tonight

Just a super quick post tonight because I know it's been a while (yah, I've been ignoring my reminder. LOL). I found some really neat hair blogs yesterday with oodles of how-to posts for cool and funky girls' hair styles. I went out and grabbed some more hair elastics so I could give some of these a go because many of the styles call for very small elastics to form the designs. We didn't have any since Madison and I both have tons of hair and generally need hair toys made for thick hair. Up to this point I always looked at those tiny elastics and thought "what in the heck are those for? No one has hair that thin." LOL  Now I know. I test drove one of the styles tonight and it turned out really cute. No pics this time because I was already keeping Madison up way past her bedtime just so I could play around.  Next time I'll get to work earlier in the day and pull the camera out when I'm finished.

I have a fascination with cool hair styles. And because Madison's hair is considerably longer than mine, I can do a lot more interesting things with hers than my own, not to mention it's really hard doing intricate work on the back of your own head! I'm just waiting for my own hair to get long enough so I can use a hair stick to hold it up without either ripping my hair out at the roots (trying to get it tight enough to hold all of these horrid layers I'm growing out) or having it just fall right back down on my back again when I let go.

Well, I have some Oreos calling my name. So not good for the weight loss goal, but tonight I just don't care. I need me something sweet!

Ciao!

0 comments: