Setting a goal

Ok, so I seriously need to baby step myself on this blogging thing. Honestly, in the morning I have a list full of things to get done before things around the house (yes, that would be the kiddos) gets crazy and by the time I have everything wrapped up for the night it's usually way past my bed time and I say "I'll blog tomorrow." Wash, rinse, repeat.

So maybe I should shoot for blogging twice a week. That would be better than every 10 days, and get me on a roll. I have to work up to organization and habit. It doesn't come naturally to me...at all.

On a non-I've-already-failed-at-being-a-good-blogger note, I did get some layouts done since I posted last. :D Today was an especially scrappy sort of day. After zipping up some products and getting them into the store and posting my ads, I just felt like scrapping.

Here's one I finished on Tuesday for an upcoming AAM challenge at PGD:

 

Then I worked on scrapping some old photos from 2001 on our honeymoon trip to Mackinac Island:

 

 

 

 

 

I think 5 layouts in a day must be  a record for me...but now I'm on a mission to get our wedding/honeymoon album finished. So within another 2 anniversaries that pass, I just might get that done! LOL

Well, I'm tuckered out. Live, laugh, love and scrap people!    

0 comments: