Madison and other stuff

Madison has been at her aunt's house since Friday, and when she left I packed up the laptop for her to play webkinz and club penguin if my SIL had any work she needed to get done while Madison was visiting. Last night she messages me to ask me where her dad is so she can ask him a question. So, I tell Scott that he needs to message Madison. Their exchange was quite funny. She was wanting to know how to turn off sticky keys on the laptop because they kick in when she starts playing a particular game. Scott proceeds to tell her how much he misses her and she says "ok Dad, but that's not what I asked." LOL My daughter is a teenager at the age of 7 1/2.

It's been really quiet around here without her. Nicholas doesn't seem to be minding much though. LOL Though they aren't very close because of his differences, they really do have their typical brother/sister moments where you can tell they're just driving one another up the wall.

Yesterday I was able to snap a few more pics of Nicholas. He's so hard to corner long enough to get a good shot. I think these ones turned out pretty good. I plan on dumping them to my computer later on and maybe scrapping one or two, along with some of the ones I took a couple of weeks ago. Over the weekend I made some layout templates that need to be given a test run, so this is the perfect opportunity to do that.

I'm trying really, really hard to scrap more often. I feel guilty that I'm so far behind with my photos. I may catch up some day. Maybe I'll have all of my photos scrapped by the time I die. I doubt it though.

Well, that's about it for me right now. Remember to live, laugh, love and scrap!

1 comments:

June 25, 2008 at 3:08 PM listgirl said...

Hi Sherrie! I like your blog header a lot, it's very cool! Keep up the blogging goodness!

Christine