So, here we are...

I decided it was high time I set up a blog of a more personal nature. My blogging over at the PGD blog is pretty much all related to the store and what's going on there, and I didn't really feel that it was appropriate to post 'everyday stuff' there. So here I am. LOL

It's been such a long time since I've blogged about me and life that I feel a little rusty. Today was not a very inspired design day. I started out trying to work on a paper pack that I have in the works, but ended up very, very stuck. I thought maybe switching modes would help, so I decided to try to work on a fairy painting. I finished the initial sketch and started to block in the color and realized that wasn't really working either (good to realize before getting to the detailed work, too). I resorted to doing some housework for a bit (uh...yuck. You know I was having issues because I did that voluntarily), then my mind settled on setting up this blog. It's taken me practically all day because, well, with kids there are no big blocks of time to work on something unless they're in school or asleep. smile_wink

I scrapped a bit last night. I may fit in a little more tonight before bed....who knows. It all really depends on when the DH starts complaining about being tired. He doesn't like it when I stay up without him. Men are so funny! smile_sniff

 

Here's the layout from last night. It's the first for the AAM challenge series we're starting over at PGD. I'm so happy we're doing these cohesive challenges. I'm stoked that I'm going to have a full album when it's all said and done!

 

 

Well, that's all for today, see you on the flipside!

0 comments: