On Topic Challenge

Welcome to my first challenge posting here on my blog!

When pondering what this first challenge would be, my mind wandered to the fact that I’ve been going through a lot of change in my life lately—change in my business, change in my home (we’re getting ready to remodel our office), and change in my personal priorities, just to name a few. So, I decided that this first challenge would be an “On Topic” challenge and I’d like you to scrap about change in your life. You can scrap (like I did) about the growth of a child, how you or your significant other has changed over the years (physically, mentally or emotionally), a move, a new car, a new job, changes you are trying or hoping to make in your life—the possibilities are endless.

You can scrap with or without photos, with a lot of journaling or just a line or two (or if your title says all you want to say, that’s fine too), and with any supplies you’d like and in any style that suits your fancy. Just make sure that the topic of your page revolves around change.

Here’s my “change” layout documenting how much my daughter has grown and changed in the past 6 years:


[Click here for credits]

Deadline: Link me up to your change layout in the comments of this post no later than March 23rd to be eligible for the prize! (To leave your link, click the post title and leave your comment at the bottom of the page).

Prize: Any alpha pack or single template of your choice from my shoppe here.

I will choose my favorite layout and post the winner’s name when I post the next challenge.

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

March 10, 2010 at 10:40 AM Cari D. Cruse said...

Thanks for the fun challenge, Sherrie! :D Here's the link to my LO: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=947757&cat=6438

March 10, 2010 at 1:15 PM listgirl said...

Ooo this is a great topic! I'll do a LO soon for this!

I also wanted to let you know that I gave you a "Honest Scrap" award on my blog. Come see!

March 11, 2010 at 1:52 PM Carol said...

here's mine Sherrie, thanks for a great topic!

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/carolzeitz/Scrapbooking%20Layouts/2010-03-11_NewAttitude_CarolZeitz.jpg