Project 365

So, I started Project 365....late. Because that's how I do everything. Late. lol  For anyone who's not familiar with Project 365, the challenge is to take a photo every day for a year. I'll be posting my photos here, and I have them up on my Flickr photostream.

Day 1 and the kickoff began with a photo of our paper snowflakes. When taking down the Christmas decorations, I decided the flakes could stay because the flakes are still flying like gangbusters here in MI.

1/365  Paper Flakes

Day 2 is a photo of a trophy that is waiting for his time to shine at our 2009 Halloween party. He was bought this past October on clearance and will be eventually taken to the trophy shop to be re-based and get his engraved plaque.

2/365  Patiently Waiting

And today's photo is of Madison checking out the latest Shindigz catalog. Shindigz is the place where we ordered the gossamer for our walls this past Halloween. It's a huge party supply store and they have some really cool stuff.

3/365  Loves to Party

Well, I'm really mentally drained tonight (though I'm not quite sure why) and I'm headed off to bed. Thanks for peeking at my newest project. :)

2 comments:

January 28, 2009 at 8:47 PM listgirl said...

Great lighting on Madison. I feel drained tonight too! I'm going to veg on the couch now...

January 29, 2009 at 10:41 PM listgirl said...

I tagged you in a meme on my blog!