What a gift!

So Scott gave me a Cannon Rebel xsi for my birthday, and I have to say, I've never taken so many pictures in such a short period of time! He gave it to me on Saturday (a couple of days early) and I've been driving the kids crazy with it ever since. Today I spent some time getting some shots of Madison. Here are my favorites from today:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have some more things to post about tomorrow (have to share with you what the awesome PGD Creative Team did for my birthday!), but for now that's it for me! :)                  

4 comments:

July 15, 2008 at 8:39 PM Teri said...

Sherrie- she looks so grown up! Beautiful photos and Happy Birthday!

July 16, 2008 at 6:33 PM Wendy said...

Those photos are gorgeous! She does look so grown up! (And see looks a lot like you too)

July 22, 2008 at 5:57 PM Dawn said...

All I can say is WOW! oh, wait- Oh My god too! Yep, Wow, and oh my god! Beautiful pics and holy smokes is she growing up. Happy Birthday!

July 23, 2008 at 2:53 PM Claudia said...

Sherrie - these are beautiful! She looks a lot older than she is in most of them. They are great. Keep up the good work! Love, Mom & Dad