Twist-a-Lift Winner

I’m running behind on the new challenge for this week. I will have that posted for you tomorrow…but in the meantime I can announce the winner of the Twist-a-Lift challenge. :)

Congratulations to RealRach, who is our winner and gets her pick of a product from ListGirlDesigns.com!


(click for full-sized view)

Rach, please send me an email at sherrie[at]pixelgypsydesigns[dot]com about your prize! Thanks for playing along, and a huge thank you to Christine (List Girl Designs) for sponsoring the challenge!!

I’ll be back tomorrow with a new challenge. Thanks for bearing with me. :) My office still isn’t quite back together again yet, but at least I’m back at my computer. ;)

1 comments:

April 9, 2010 at 11:33 AM RealRach said...

wahooo for me!!! I am very very happy about this!! THANK YOU! Both of you! Christine and Sherrie!